Jim Carrey Autographed In Person The Mask Picture
Comes with JSA Certification
Free Standard Shipping!
The Mask 11x14 Photograph Hand Signed By Jim Carrey
JSA Certification #: CC36529
An 11x14 full-color photograph of Jim Carrey as "The Mask", hand-signed in person by Jim Carrey with a blue sharpie. Released in 1994, The Mask shows Carrey portraying bank clerk Stanley Ipkiss, who is transformed into a manic superhero when he wears a mysterious mask. The year 1994 was a huge year for Jim Carrey's career. He was in 3 HUGE movies that made him a huge star: Ace Ventura Pet Detective, The Mask, and Dumb and Dumber. Do not miss out on this amazing autograph of him in one of his most iconic roles!
James Spence Authentication (JSA) is the leading autograph authenticators in the World. We work directly with JSA to authenticate all of the Celebrity autographed items we offer for sale. Every autographed item we sell will come with either a Letter of Authenticity (LOA) or a Certificate of Authenticity (COA) provided by JSA. The COA's number matches the number on the JSA sticker affixed to the front or the back of the celebrity autographed item. We know our autographed items are real, but we want you to know that too, so we invite you to check the JSA certification online prior to purchase. This allows our customers to know that they are purchasing an authentic piece of memorabilia that has been independently verified to be authentic.
To view the authentication of this item, just follow these steps:
- Go to The James Spence (JSA) website by typing SpenceLOA.com into your web browser.
- From the menu on the home page Choose "Verify Authenticity".
- Type in the Certification Number for this item (CC36529) in the Enter JSA Certification # field and click verify.
- The name of the Celebrity who signed the item will be displayed (Jim Carrey).
- The Certificate Number (CC36529), Signer (Jim Carrey), and Item Type (Signed 11x14 Color Photo) that was signed will be displayed.
All Pictures in this post are of the actual item and the photograph is digitally watermarked after taking a picture of the autographed picture and applying the watermark via Photoshop with our Collectible Carnival Logo. This watermark will not be on the photo sent to you, as it was applied to the picture of the autographed picture that was taken.